Saturday, July 28, 2012

Gatlinburg Towers Review - Cades Cove Pictures

Cades Cove Cabins
Hello everyone. I just got back from another really nice stay in Gatlinburg and I wanted to give you a review of places we went so you will know what to expect on your next family trip to Gatlinburg. First off, you may have noticed that I'm not the best writer but I am a real person who truly does love to vacation. Most of all, I hate to go somewhere and be disappointed so I started this blog to help others enjoy their trip and avoid the same bad service and bad hotels that I've stayed at. I hope you like what you read.

We started our trip to Gatlinburg by going first to Dollywood. My family and I have never been there so we thought it was about time. We went to Dollywood after 3 pm because you can use your ticket for that day and the next. In short, we loved Dollywood but it was very hot. If you go in July, go in the morning and then plan to leave around 3 pm when it gets hot.

After our visit to Dollywood, we went to where we stayed for the next two nights. We stayed at the Gatlinburg Towers in Gatlinburg. What I liked about this place was the location. It's right in the heart of Gatlinburg. However, you must know that it is somewhat dated but that didn't bother us. The rooms where nice and big and the property seemed to be well taken care of. If you like fancy, this is not the place for you. If you like something affordable, in Gatlinburg, I would recommend Gatlinburg Towers.

Finally, we also visited Cades Cove. Cades Cove is a 9 mile loop close to Townsand where you can see the Smokies just like it was 100 years ago. I highly recommend the tour around Cades Cove. It's a free auto tour and you can expect to spend a couple hours visiting the old homes along the road. We did and saw three bears while we where there. I've added some pictures to this post so you can see some of the sights and sounds of Gatlinburg and Cades Cove.

If you have time, visit our site at Things To Do In Tennessee

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cottage rentals ontario
Good work! Thanks for post.